Patriot accounting review: find out the features and pricing for 2022
Like most businesses, accounting plays an integral role in the success of your business. It allows you to easily track your finances and see how much money you are bringing in on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. If you haven’t used accounting software before, it can be a little confusing figuring out what features you need to use and how much they cost.
Patriot account overview
Pricing for Patriot Accounting Review starts at $149.99 a month, but you can try it out for free with our 30-day trial. Best of all, there are no fees to cancel your account in the event that you want to close up shop. All your data is backed up on their secure server so there’s no chance of losing anything. But what are these other benefits? Patriot account offers top-of-the-line customer service. They’re available 24/7 via phone, email, or live chat so you never have to wait around wondering what happened when something goes wrong. Plus, they offer personalized assistance because they know how important this business is to you. With Patriot accounts, you’ll be able to do everything from managing expenses and taxes – including sales tax – to balancing your checkbook! If a pro tells you this will help boost productivity by 7%, then believe them!
What can you do with patriot?
1. Patriot comes with an intuitive interface.
2. Patriot helps your business succeed by helping you increase efficiency, reduce costs, and stay compliant.
3. Patriot allows you to access your records anywhere at any time on all devices with an internet connection; there is no need to install software on every computer or device in your office that you want to use Patriot on!
4. You can manage accounts receivable (AR), accounts payable (AP), inventory, sales orders, purchase orders, payroll, human resources (HR), vendors and suppliers – all in one place!
5. There are few shortcuts or hidden menus here so the learning curve is minimal making it easy for everyone in your organization to get started quickly!
6. They offer a free 30-day trial with no credit card required.
7. Users have access to templates for different functions such as general ledger, purchase order form, and other documents which they can customize themselves without waiting on a technical person to do this work.
8. The price point is $20 per month per user plus a setup fee which starts at $25 per user but varies depending on how many users you need and how soon you would like them set up!
9. Their FAQ page answers common questions such as How do I convert my data? What are monthly charges? Do I have live chat support?
10. Patriot Accounting Review has seen tremendous growth over the last year and will continue to grow into 2022.
Looking at their pricing
The highest price is $19 per month if you are under 50 clients, which is a fantastic deal. The lower range of prices goes from $9 to $27. We thought that this was really affordable for small businesses that wanted to pay monthly instead of yearly or every six months. In fact, they even have a 10% discount if you sign up for three years at once! Plus, they offer free training classes that include everything from QuickBooks to how to set up your company’s bookkeeping system in Xero. These free classes are a great resource for business owners who want help getting started with their finances.
Where are they based?
One of the most important aspects of any CPA is their location. When choosing a CPA it is important to consider where they are located, how long they have been in business, how many clients they have, how many licenses they hold, and what specific types of services they offer. All those factors come into play when determining whether or not a CPA will be a good fit for your business. Patriot Accounting has been in operation since 1972 and holds nearly 60 years’ worth of experience with all sorts of industries – from tech startups to Fortune 500 companies. Currently, Patriot Accounting serves over 8,000 clients with offices in New York City, Atlanta, Dallas-Fort Worth, Chicago, Silicon Valley, and Canada’s Bay Area.
Patriot contact details
Purposeful Organization, LLC is a CPA firm based in Brooklyn, NY that provides accounting, bookkeeping, auditing, and tax services. With more than 30 years of experience under our belt, we’ve trusted advisors to small-medium size businesses. Here are some of our key offerings:
*We offer remote services including cloud-based access to your financial data so you can keep an eye on things no matter where you are.
*You get expert guidance with strategic planning initiatives like cost reduction and profit improvement plans in addition to valuable project management skills to implement change. Allowing you time to focus on what’s important, running your business!