Five Things Business Pros Need to Know About WWDC 2022
Apple announced this week that its Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) will be held June 7-10 in San Jose, California and will focus on the following topics at this year’s conference: iOS 14, iPadOS 14, watchOS 7, Apple Silicon chip and everything business pros need to know. Here are five things business professionals should know about WWDC 2022.
What is Apple Worldwide Developers Conference?
Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is an annual event where developers from around the world come together to learn about Apple’s latest advancements in technology. This year’s conference was held virtually due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Some of the biggest announcements from this year’s conference include new versions of iOS, iPadOS, and watchOS, as well as Apple’s move to using its own custom chips in its devices. Here are things business pros need to know about WWDC 2022
- What is Apple Worldwide Developers Conference?
- Why did it take place virtually?
- What are some of the big announcements from this year’s conference?
- How will these announcements affect your business?
- What do you think about the use of Apple’s own silicon chip in their devices?
Why should you care about it?
The Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is an annual event held by Apple Inc. where developers from around the world come together to learn about the latest advancements in Apple technologies. This year’s conference is being held online due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are five things business pros need to know about WWDC 2020
- Get a recap of what you missed: Make sure you don’t miss out on what was discussed at this year’s keynote with our WWDC 2020 summary blog post. We’ll walk you through everything that happened and answer some questions many people have been asking.
- Learn more about Apple Silicon chip:
Apple has announced it will be producing their own silicon chips for their devices, which will significantly decrease reliance on suppliers like Intel and Qualcomm, who can sometimes take months to produce updated versions of their processors for new iPhones and iPads.
When is the next developer conference happening?
The next Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is happening June 22-26, 2020. Apple announced the date during its Spring Forward event on March 9, 2015. The event will be held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California. As usual, we can expect announcements about the latest versions of iOS, iPadOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS. Plus, given that this is a developer conference, we can also expect plenty of sessions on how to develop for Apple platforms.
What are some of the announcements expected at WWDC 2022?
iOS 14 is expected to bring a number of new features and improvements, including a new home screen design, app library, widgets, and more. iPadOS 14 is also expected to bring several new features and improvements, including support for the Apple Pencil, new multitasking features, and more. watchOS 7 is expected to bring a number of new features and improvements, including a new fitness app, sleep tracking, and more. Apple is also expected to announce its first Apple Silicon-powered Mac at WWDC 2022.
How can you get prepared for attending this event?
If you’re a business pro, attending WWDC 2022 is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest Apple developments and trends.
Here are five things you need to know before attending
- The event runs from June 3rd – 7th in San Jose.
- Registration for non-developers will open April 12th.
- Tickets cost $1500 each and are limited to two per person. 4) Registration for developers will open April 4th at 10 AM PST and
- Developers who have attended more than one WWDC in the past can register for free until May 15th at 10 PM PST.